This mommy loves her baby!!! and so does this daddy! (that was on Father's Day)
I now agree with my sister Michelle who proclaimed the best age when a baby can sit up & entertain themselves, but cannot crawl! & I understand what - its a little too quiet- means. When I say- mommy says no! this is usually the response I get...
what do you mean, " what am I doing?"
Sam LOVES to walk along the fireplace & play. At first I was a little nervous that he would hurt himself, but when I talked to my dad he said we all walked along in that same spot when we were little & we turned out in one piece. Sam has actually become amazing at cradling his head up when he falls down.
Sams favorite past time is pulling this metal tin (which is very light) ontop of himself when I repeatedly tell him not to touch it.
and to play with any & every-thing that is on the ground or near to the ground

but Sam's ABSOLUTE favorite past time is to play with any kind of cord he can get his hands on. I had the computer plugged in & the cord stretched which Sam found only to be a new challenge....

....almost there!!!!!
2 days ago Sam was standing along the couch & turned away for a mili-second & then realized he was no longer holding on & wobbily grabbed back onto the couch. I have a feeling it won't be too much longer before this boys walking. Sometimes I think he gets frustrated that he can't walk.
Sam LOVES to walk along the fireplace & play. At first I was a little nervous that he would hurt himself, but when I talked to my dad he said we all walked along in that same spot when we were little & we turned out in one piece. Sam has actually become amazing at cradling his head up when he falls down.
but Sam's ABSOLUTE favorite past time is to play with any kind of cord he can get his hands on. I had the computer plugged in & the cord stretched which Sam found only to be a new challenge....
We've had a rough week around here. Sam started to not feel well at the end of last week & by Sunday he's passed it onto Sean & me. Yay!!! Yesterday was absolutly miserable. For me, anyways. I also now understand what it means to never stop being a mom, even when you feel like crap. I basically let Sam crawl wild yesterday while I layed in the recliner feeling like several parts of my body might fall off. I'm very lucky that half my day at work didnt' pan out & that I got to leave very early today, because Sam woke up for the day at 3:30 & Sean & I took turns trying to get him back to sleep. Not so great when I have to be up at 5:30. I'm hoping tomorrow my throat won't hurt as much!
6 comments:
I hope you feel better!
Sad to hear you have been ill. You shoulda called- we would have kept Sammie for you.
hope things get better for you!
I can't believe he's crawling already! Nora has just started sitting up--my kids are a little slow at that stuff. I hope you feel better soon!
This mommy is saying that a lot lately too. It's so nice when they finally learn to comply!
Seriously he is the cutest little thing. I love his huge open mouth smiles and his little fluffy rolls on his legs! Seriously 10 out of 10 on the cutest baby!
Post a Comment