When I mean he's into everything, I mean EVERYTHING!
Yesterday we took a little trip up north for the day with Sean' s sister & her little baby. The weather was perfect & it was nice to get away for a little bit.




I think my little nephew looks like a doll, especially when he's asleep.

Here's Sean just contemplating the Beauty of the Earth, or something like that

We did a little hiking around- more like walking- & this carrier is so nice. It gets old carrying Sam around everwhere.

He also likes to just sit in it


yeah, thats right!
I think my little nephew looks like a doll, especially when he's asleep.
Here's Sean just contemplating the Beauty of the Earth, or something like that
We did a little hiking around- more like walking- & this carrier is so nice. It gets old carrying Sam around everwhere.
He also likes to just sit in it
yeah, thats right!
a perfect fit!

Sean found swing hanging from the tree, so we all tried it out.
I figured if it held Sean up, I should be ok...
Sean found swing hanging from the tree, so we all tried it out.
Sam pretty much spent his day trying to eat wood, pine needles & dirt
Me with Sam & David

Sean likes to give me small heart attacks by pretending he is doing dangerous things with Sam... like sticking him on a tree swing

unfortunately, I'm still working on getting my ears to fully pop - I've been sick the last week & coming down out of those mountains really did a number on my head!!! It was still a good trip
Sean likes to give me small heart attacks by pretending he is doing dangerous things with Sam... like sticking him on a tree swing
We grilled out & also bought a little jiffy pop for the fire... delicious :)
The Johnsons
unfortunately, I'm still working on getting my ears to fully pop - I've been sick the last week & coming down out of those mountains really did a number on my head!!! It was still a good trip
Just to let eveyone know.... today I got my purse money... what is that you might ask? I've had $20 on the fridge for awhile, awaiting my 20 lb weight loss goal... today it happened. So when you see my new purse you can tell me how great my butt looks :)
4 comments:
You guys are awesome with your day trips! Wish we had more time for that kind of stuff! And of course...Avery loves getting into the fridge just like Sammy does! Into anything and everything! Wait til they can walk!
Hooray for purse money!!!
I was just thinking how good you look when I was checking out your pictures. I'm glad you got a new purse for looking so good!
I can't see your butt, but I think the rest of you looks great! Congratulations! And, your boy is so incredibly cute. :)
Post a Comment