Today its official!! I weigh exactly what I did at my first prenatal visit. Hooray!!!! I'm on my way to my old body!!!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
Today its official!! I weigh exactly what I did at my first prenatal visit. Hooray!!!! I'm on my way to my old body!!!
senseless ramblings by...
Sean & Julia Johnson....
at
7:19 PM
8 comments:
GO JULIA- YOU ROCK!
And it didn't take you 9 months either! Hooray for you!
You are awesome!!!!
Yay congrats on being so motivated! Losing Avery's baby weight has definitely been harder for me this time. Why can't it just fall off the second you have the baby? Now there's a good dream...
Good work Jukie! Keep it up- you'll motivate me to get my bootie in gear!
I wish I was even at the weight I was when I had you!!
Way to Go!!! Wish I could say the same
Way to go! My baby is 15 and I'm still not there!
Post a Comment