Monday, June 22, 2009

First Haircut

Sammy's cute little hair was getting a little shaggy around his ears, so when I got my hair trimmed a couple of weeks ago, I had my awesome friend Crystal trim Sammie's too.
June 11, 2009-
Before
His little side burn shagginess

Despite how happy he looks in this picture, he did cry almost every time she tried to cut... but he still let her do it.


New & improved....

I was all excited to take pictures of his first haircut & then when I opened the camera, the battery went dead... nice. It's a good thing I was with a friend who realized how ridiculous I am about documenting every part of Sam's life, cause Crystal took pictures for us on her camera... thanx a million!!! for the cut & pictures :) He looks so handsome :)


2 comments:

kellibattraw said...

It turned out so cute! I need to trim Hyrum's hair but I'm not sure how... : )

Nancie said...

I have never seen a kid so excited to have his hair cut!