What a fantastical day :)
Despite the fact that I agreed to be at work from 6:30-5:30 today ( I actually don't remember agreeing to this, but was informed at the end of last week that I did :( ), I had a fantastical day :)
The other hygienist entered us at baja fresh for free burritos & we won!
not everyone wanted them, so Sean met me at Baja Fresh with my baby Sammy & we all ate together :) I LOVE when I see them at lunch, & wish it happened more often!
When I got home from work, one of my roses from the bush Sean bought me for Mother's Day last year opened all the way up. I LOVE roses in my yard... SO beautiful :)
Than me & Sam had some floor time. He sat up better than he ever has! His balance is really getting better!

5 comments:
he is a big boy now
I love the video, he is such a cutie!
there's nothing like watching a baby learn to do things that we take for granted to truly make you appreciate life. : ) I'm glad you had a good day!
Sounds like my kind of day! I am totally a Matt fan.....but I haven't watched this week yet. I LOVE DVR
I love rose bushes! We have 3 in our backyard! So pretty!
Post a Comment