Thursday, April 23, 2009

cutie patootie

As promised- here are the cutie pics of Sam that we had taken at JC Pennys. I only bought 2 poses.


ok, now seriously- don't you think that these 2 babies look alike?






that is one hot mama!!



I think that Sam somewhat resembles me!! wink, wink, am I right or am I right??? right? right?

5 comments:

Morris Mama said...

Uh, only just a little. Kidding. He is your clone!

Kristi said...

Are those Christmas pajamas? I think i had the same ones! We must be related.

Michelle said...

Sorry but, nope. I remember you as a baby. Sammy is Sean's mini me.

However, I look a heck of alot like mom in this picture. WOW.
Like a skinnier me.

kellibattraw said...

While I can't say that I remember you as a baby, I've been saying that he has your eyes and mouth. : ) He's SO cute!

Momma Dianna said...

Two cutie patooties! Funny that I just used that saying on my blog about Avery and her baby playmate too! We are just on the same wavelength in everything these days! Sammy's pictures turned out so cute and what a cutie you were yourself! I can definitely see some resemblances between you two-no doubt!