You must just assume that any holiday from this point on will have ridiculous amounts of pictures because I love to take them, & I love my baby.
Yesterday was great :) We woke up & the Easter Bunny brought Sam some baby food & juice- what a great Easter Bunny to cater to us!
The Easter Bunny, however, brought Sean & I some sweet, cavity producing, sugar filled, CANDY! yay! What would Easter be without these bad boys?
Once his basket was emptied, Sam played with his basket for a good 1/2 an hour. It's a good thing the Easter bunny didn't get him any toys.. apparently all he needs is a basket! Actually, Grandma Johnson bought him a great Elephant toy the day before (& the cute bunny ears)
The Johnson boys together with their baskets
Here is Sam's first encounter with peeps- don't worry! We didn't actually let him eat it.. we didn't want a sugar rush... plus.. no teeth! I guess its marshmallow.. anyways!!!
As previously mentioned.. I had one heck of a time finding a nice outfit for Sam to wear to church, & ended up buying one for a 12 month baby- but we just had to make due-
I swear his hands were actually out of his sleeves, just not apparently for any picture taken
This is Sam with his cutie friend Amalie. She was blessed the same day as Sam & her mom is in young womens with me. I said it l0oked like they were going to a dance.
9 comments:
Some day the rest of your children will ask you why Sammy has a bajillion pictures and they only have like 20 of their first year.
In the mean time... I love seeing his adorable face.
Glad to see your Easter was faboo!!
Oh that first picture is awesome!
His outfit looked good! He looks like a handsome little man! I love it!
holy cow Sam looks huge next to the new baby!
Sammy is so cute! I love the bunny ears. I wish we were closer so we could have rediculous holiday pictures of our little boys. : )
These have to be some of the cutest pictures ever. I miss not being able to see Sammy's first Easter, but I am sure there will be lots more. The pictures are the remedy.
LUV
MUM
I love all the pictures. He has the best smile. :)
I just love the bunny ears on babies! I did that to my baby too! Gotta document their first holidays! They are such sports to put up with their camera crazy mommies! I love Sammy's little Easter Sunday suit and his crack showing-lol!
Sam seems like such a happy boy! Salem and him would not get along because she is NOT happy. I don't know if Sean told you but he sent me a story of Matt for his birthday. Out of everyone, I was worried about the content from Sean and needless to say he did not fail me. We loved it. Hope you are all well. I don't know if Matt told you, but we will be there in June we hope to see you.
Post a Comment