Thursday, September 18, 2008

where oh where....

Alex & Red got out again... somehow... after we fortified our gate ridiculously. We're not sure how long they were gone yesterday because both of us had to wake up & zip off to work & then noticed them gone in the evening when we tried to go give them a treat.
I looked after work for awhile, but stopped when it got dark. I had a feeling that they would come back on their own. Well, at least Red would, cause he is such a big pig he can't stand to be without food for long. I opened the back door to do some laundry at 11pm last night & lo & behold Red was standing at his food dish waiting to be fed. However, Alex is still nowhere to be found :( We're going to look at the pound as soon as it opens... wish me luck!

3 comments:

Cynthia Gibbons said...

Julia
I am so glad that you found Red. Good luck at the pound.
I had such a good time last night. Thanks for thinking of me! Love ya girlie!!
Cynthia

Wilkerson Family said...

:( I hope you find him.

aniston said...

That is sooo scary