Thursday, September 25, 2008

Food.. glorious food!!!

Thursday is bread day. Dosn't this bread look ridiculously freaking amazing and delicious?
A few weeks ago this man came by our door selling bread. Huh, thats interesting. Sean answered the door & the conversation went something like this:
Bread man : Would you like to buy some bread?
Sean: Bread, huh? Julia, you want some bread?
(turning back to the man).. no offense, but I dont' know you, & you have bread in a basket.
I remembered JoDee saying that some people in her old ward would make this braided bread & sell it door to door. Sean remembered being at the second counselor in our bishoprics house when they had bought some bread from this man... so we bought a small loaf.
Its a-mazing :) Now every Thursday we get very excited for our bread. It usually lasts 1 day in our house. Yay for bread day :)

4 comments:

Wendi said...

So sorry to hear about Alex. I hope that she shows up soon!
Wendi

Jo Dee said...

I seriously think they must put an addictive drug in the bread to keep you wanting more!!!

kellibattraw said...

I think it's a good thing we don't have a bread man here. : )

aniston said...

Oh that looks good