Saturday, September 20, 2008

Night out

Sean went on a scout outing this weekend, so I'm all alone tonight. I called up my sisters & met up with them for some fun :) First, Michelle, Nancie & I all went to the Red Mountain Park for Ballet Arizona's ballet under the stars. A free even to help promote ballet arizona. I was really great!! Anyone who wanted to come, brought their blankets, lawn chairs, & dinner & watched 3 different pieces performed by ballet Arizona members. I LOVE any motion put to music, & that includes dancing!! The first 2 numbers were very good & the third was a tad too modern for my taste & the main dancer was far too gay for my taste as well!! Even though we were outdoors, the sound from the speakers were exeptionally good! It almost sounded like the symphony was there playing with them! Good times :)
Then we went over to the Euro Cafe for a ridiculous amount of feta dressing in any form we could!!
And ended the evening watching Baby Mama back at Michelle's. That movie is super funny & nothing like the previews made it look! Great way to finish off a great night :)
and last but not least... Alex. She still hasn't come home. We went to the pound this morning & couldn't find her there. She is so darn friendly that she probably got taken in by some family & they aren't about to give her back. We are putting out posters in the neighborhood tomorrow & I will look again at the pound.
Poor Red. He just mopes around the house , super depressed. I've never seen him like this. He misses his best friend alot. He will hardly get up & move around. I really hope we find her... I hate crying so much!

3 comments:

Jo Dee said...

I am glad you guys had fun last night and could take your mind off Alex for a little bit. I hope you are able to find her. I know how much you love her

kellibattraw said...

Jukes I'm sorry you haven't found Alex yet! Keep me updated!

Heather K said...

That sounds like a really fun girl night out! I have been meaning to take my little Sydney to the Ballet in Boise or Salt Lake. She would love it!