Today was great.... kind of. Sean has been gone since Thursday night, camping with his dad, grandpa, & 2 younger brothers. I've definitely mised him. It's hard sleeping in a haunted house all by yourself!!!!
This morning I woke up, got a manicure :), bought a new shirt... & had a baby shower!! The shower was great! I got to see alot of people I haven't seen in awhile & got a ton of really cute outfits & blankets & baby stuff :) Fantastic!!!
This first picture is of me at home showing Sean all of the great things our friends have given our soon to be baby boy. more pics to come.. cause they are on several cameras, I'll have to get them all together first.
Towards the beginning of my shower Sean text me to let me know he was back... & that Justin, his youngest brother, had a little accident on the dirt bike & broke his poor little wrist :( They were between Globe & the Salt River Canyon when it happened. Sean heard Justin calling for him & found him on the ground all hurt. They quickly packed up camp & drove home with his little wrist all broken.. tough guy!!! Tonight we went to the hospital to visit him before they put him under to set his wrist back & put a soft cast on until the swelling goes down. 
When we took this first picture Justin wanted to move his wrist so you could see the bottom cause that was the worst part, but we insisted he didn't move it... so you can just view his nice swelling.
All in all... great day... minust the broken wrist!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
3 comments:
Julia! I never got the invite to your baby shower! I would've loved to go! I could've sworn that I sent you my address, but if I didn't I'm really sorry. Sounds like it went well, though.
Jukes it looks like the bones have been removed from his wrist. Was Professor Lockhart on their campout? : )
Isn't it great getting free stuff and seeing old friends? And the truth is...you are never completely ready for a baby, no matter how much you nest! You are looking great! Being preggo totally suits you!
Post a Comment