It's true... only 90 days til this baby is coming!! Crazy to think about!! But I'm starting to think about it more & more. This past weekend my sisters all got together for a sisters day. Part of that day was every sister that is a mom passing on her labor stories & advice. I trust my sisters alot, so their advise means alot to me... even if it may have scared the holy crap out of me! ok, not really, but I do know that I'm getting nervous.
Baby Johnson got his first big present from Grandma & Grandpa Lindblom... a crib!!! We are keeping it at their house, seeings how we will probably be living there when the baby comes. Isn't it beautiful? Simple... beautiful color.. Italian handmade... what more could you want? Besides a baby to put in it... & maybe a cute crib bedding set. Thanx Grandma & Grandpa!!!!!!!

Knox is 6
6 years ago
2 comments:
It's beautiful!
That crib is gorgeous! Sean Jr. will love it! :) Enjoy your shower, I wish I could come!!!
Post a Comment