I went to take a nap after church today & layed down on my bed. I kept feeling this constant, rhythmic pulse in me & realized that the baby had the hiccups!! I've heard people say that happens when they are pregnant. I even thought once or twice that I was feeling that, but today it was pretty unmistakable. He had the hiccups for almost 10 minutes!! I told Sean he should try & scare me, but it dosn't quite work that way!
I heard from my mom & dad tonight. They are in Provo & will report to the MTC tomorrow. I know my mom is nervous, but they will be amazing & the next 18 months will be unbelievable for them! Yay!
We also went to dinner tonight at our friends house. Steak & potatoes & I don't have to fix anything at all!! I tried to get Sean to play phase 10, but he has a serious game problem... he just won't play most of them... brat!! Thanx for the great meal Duffy's :)
Knox is 6
6 years ago
3 comments:
He he baby hiccups are almost as annoying as getting them yourself. That is funny that Sean basically hates playing most games. I would be so sad if Zach didn't love games like me. My family doesn't really play games but we make our friends play with us all the time. Hopefully they don't think we're annoying. Can you tell I am working all weekend because I have been commenting on everyone's posts.
Oh I hated that feeling. I think its a little creepy that something else inside of you gets the hiccups.
Emma got the hiccups all the time when I was pregnant with her! I finally just got used to it, but it is a weird sensation!
Post a Comment