Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bi monthly now

Yesterday I went to my prenatal doctors visit. It was my special glucose test visit where I got a nice sugary orange drink. It seriously tasted like sugary soda. Long story short.. the office took too long to get me the drink & I had to get back to work, so when the receptionist gave it to me & told me I had 5 minutes to drink it, I think I was already done with it before she finished her sentence. Results are to come... However, when I went to make my next appointment, it was 2 weeks out instead of 4. Why? I asked. Apparently I've finally entered that blessed 3rd trimester at which point I must see my doctor every 2 weeks. I'm starting to feel how close this whole baby thing is to happening & I know I say that alot, but it's coming! I went today to register at the hospital & envisioned myself being there having this baby... scary!

4 comments:

Dana Christensen said...

You're in the home stretch!

Jo Dee said...

Oh my, are you having nightmere's of all the horror stories we told you about. It made me scared and I told some of them...

Wilkerson Family said...

I'm so excited for you. I wish that we were still there... I hope that all of you tests/Dr app. go well. I always hated going to the doctor. Or maybe I just hated standing on the scale.

Brenay Family said...

Just wait until you go every week...then you know you are really close! I never thought the drink was as bad as everyone said either! I'm getting so excited for you!