I went to look for the last couple months of pictures & found these from November, so I'll share.
On Veteran's Day, I took the boys to the Mesa Veteran's Day Parade. My niece Jocelyn got to walk in it & we got to cheer for her. There were lots of army tanks & vehicles & motorcyles for the boys to check out. My favorite part was when the flags of all the fallen soldiers walked by & we all stood & applauded. I was alot more emotional than I thought I would be when I explained to the boys why we celebrate this day.
| Aunt Nancie & Joey |
Later on that month, we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Lindblom clan. Now, I know that in the future I will look back & laugh alot at how the day started, but on the day.. not so much. We woke up with plenty of time to do all we needed.. at least we thought. Sean smoked a turkey & I made a pie & a few side dishes. To make a long story short.. the turkey took longer than we thought (but ended up totally delicious!!) & when I put everything in the car so we could get going as soon as it was done, Sam didn't seem to see the sweet potato casserole & stepped into it. I will admit I did cry at that point.. BUT- only about an hour late, we finally made it to my parents. Everyone had waited, until I told them to finally just go ahead. They were all still at the table when we go there to eat, but Sean's turkey didn't get enjoyed by as many as it should... & even though Sam stepped in the casserole, it was covered & still edible. Life.. never a dull moment!!! Here are some pictures that I took that day.


No comments:
Post a Comment