Saturday, November 24, 2012

Joy

so this is the reason my blogs have suffered the past 3 months.. but I'm super ok with that :)
Here comes Johnson baby #3!!!!!
I had this ultrasound about a week or so ago.  The view apparently was very good & there is a 90% chance that this is a girl Johnson baby :)  I couldn't be more excited!!
I was looking at some other blogs, letting my insane emotions make me tear up - just as I have been every day for the past 3 months- & thought I hadn't shared my feelings in awhile.
This has been my most difficult pregnancy by far.  The past 3 months have definitely left a larger body print on my bed than I would have liked.  The first 5 weeks or so wasn't too bad, but I have been having afternoon/night sickness like nobody's business the past couple of months.  Already being the mom of 2 very active boys didn't make it any easier.  There was more than one night that I lay there, very emotional, feeling like the worst mom to ever be, because I couldn't get up to referee, or get the glass of milk they needed.  I know it's all worth it in the end, but it hasn't made it much easier!
The past week & half have been great & I'm feeling a TON better (minus today.. haha!!). You can actually see the floors in my house, & I'm starting to feel like me again!! 
It is so unbelievable to me how this little one growing inside me can change my life so much from the second it is there!!!  My emotions change ,my body starts changing, my heart changes.. & I'll never be the same.  After I had Sam I thought there was no way my heart could grown to love another child as much as I loved him.  And then there was Joe :)  Now there is no doubt in my mind that my heart is ready to be stretched again & I can't wait to let more love into my life!
Funny how the second we took the crib apart & I cried inside, there was already a baby heading our way!  Heavenly Father sure likes to keep us on our toes!!!

2 comments:

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

Congratulations!!! This is so great. I am very happy and excited for you.

Jo Dee said...

So happy!!!