Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sad day

Today the Schorns left us & moved to Florida :(  Last night & today we've spent time helping them pack up & get ready.  I know it will hit us more as time goes on & we are without them here, but we are SAD!!!  We will miss you guys so much!!!  We are so excited for you & all the fun you will have in your new life.. & hopefully we will get to visit you soon!!!
Tiffany & Sean


Tiffany & Julia

Tiffany & Caio

Sam& David.. bff




on the way to the airport.  When we left Sam kept saying- this is so sad!

It's so amazing how different people are in your life at different times, for different reasons, to make you a different person.  Part of my heart moved to Florida today & we won't be the same without them!!!

1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

I'm sad for you and your fam. : ( But I love the facial expressions on the boys' faces in the first pic of all the boys. : )