Yesterday evening I decided to take the boys down to the dinosaur museum in Mesa because it was their 35th birthday anniversary & they decided to party!!! They closed off the street & had games & crafts & gave free admission to the museum along with some cake & ice cream to polish it off. It was tons of fun!! The boys colored dinosaur pictures, chiseled away some rocks to find toy dinosaurs in the middle, bounce housed it up & guzzled it all down with sugar :) I only had my phone camera, so the pictures aren't amazing, but the time we had was!
notice the birthday hat on the dino in the second picture. It was cute- they had party hats on alot of the dino bones in the museum. There was also a live band on the street playing alot of oldies. Sam stopped when we walked by & proceeded to dance to the music. It was so cute, I had to let him- after 4 songs, I had to break it up & we headed back. Only down side of the night... my flip flop broke about half way through the evening, so I was shoeless on one foot. I was kind of embarassed, but what are ya gonna do?
Because we participated in all the crafts & games, Bookmans gave us a "prize" which turned out to be a $10 gift card for each of the boys, to Bookmans! cool :) So this morning we headed over there to cash them in. The boys had alot of fun looking for books & there was a craft activity going on when we go there too! So Sam got to make a cool superhero mask & both the boys got juice boxes & gummy snacks!!
What an awesome FREE score we've had :) The boys both got 2 books with their gift certificates.



No comments:
Post a Comment