Sunday, May 13, 2012

A glorious name

dearer than any other...
I never knew what it meant to be a mom til I became one. I never told my mom when I was growing up how amazing she was & how much I appreciated her selflessness.  How much I  appreciate sleepless nights, cleaning up things not so pleasant to clean up, laughing with me, crying with me.. but most of all, teaching me.  I love you mom.. more than I could ever say.  Thank you for my life.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I hope you know how much YOU are loved. You are my baby girl and always will be and choice to me. Thanks for letting be your mother here on earth. I hope that I have done what it takes to get you back to Father

Julz said...

Awhh she is os cute, She was a mom to me a few times too!