Sunday, October 2, 2011

oh boy

cute, right?
for now!
My little Joesy has been having one rough week- which means his mama has been right there with him. His sleep patterns are off (mostly back, thank goodness!), his eating has been sporadic (a RARE thing for this boy!), & he has been CRAN-KY!!! I thought maybe a new tooth may be the culprit. Correct! Today I finally felt the bulbous tissue of tooth C making its first appearances. PLEASE! hurry up little tooth!
He is also trying to talk a little more. He always makes grunts, & nonsense noises that sound like attempts at words. Today he pointed to my eyes & said "eye!" & when I showed him a picture of me & my dad he said "papa". Sean witnessed both, so I am not a crazy, wishful mom :)
ps- did you know that even though you aren't sitting in a church building, general conference is just as difficult to pay attention to when you have a small cranky baby?

1 comment:

kellibattraw said...

cranky or not it's difficult to pay attention to conference when you have little guys around! I'm not quite sure why I look forward to it!