Our Halloween season has been AWESOME!!! I had to work today, but I printed off some Halloween color pages for the boys to do while Cynthia watched them today & also left the Halloween sponge shapes in the gelatin capsules that expand when in water for them to do too. My friend at work covered my last patient so I could come home & get the boys ready :)
Our ward party was tonight & it was really great!! We had it at a nearby elementary school & it was a ward/community party. Chili cook off, bounce house jumping, water tank dunking, trunk or treat fun time :) So many people in the community came out & it was great!!! I switched it up tonight & joined Sammy in some indian unity :)
Sean didn't have a costume.. although at the last minute acted like he wished he did.. & of course, likes to act annoyed at me taking pictures. He did that stinky face on purpose! Stinky!!!!
Sean made an AWESOME chili that, i think actually won, but we left early. When we came back after it was over, someone told us they thought his won.. I wouldn't be surprised :) He is a great cook!!!
After the ward party, we went to Sean's mom's neighborhood & trick or treated for a block. When one lady answered the door Sam said.. chocolate milk!! You can always tell what Sam is thinking.. no holding back :) He kept trying to walk into peoples houses too. Oh well.. I guess trick or treating etiquette is a learned thing!
After more trick or treating, we went to my mom & dad's to trick or treat one last house. The boys showed off.. & then we headed home.
Joe.. amazingly enough, did not fall asleep on the way home & is grabbing my hands as I type this.
We carved our pumpkings 5 days ago, so they were looking pretty sad by tonight!we lit our mickey pumpkin in the house & settled down for the night!
the boys made out like bandits!! The cookie jar is now overflowing with candy & we even got some fun toys too!
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment