Well... life is finally starting to get back to some kind of normal again. After dealing with the flu for over 2 weeks (since New Years Eve), I feel like we got kinda cheated of the holidays. Everyone was getting better.. but me! So I finally got put on antibiotics after 2 weeks of struggle & am really feeling better!! Not quite back to totally better.. but getting there!!
Things are changing around here & I've really noticed the boys growing up.
Sam has really been alot more into reading books & doing puzzles & singing songs. He liked all those things before, but wants to do them more now. He finally got a haircut, but I haven't gotten picture of him since then. His vocabulary continues to grow. He likes to tell us that Sean's helicopter (he calls it a tahchoo.. not sure where that comes from) flies & is broken ( it isn't working right now). He loves to tell us this all the time for some reason. He is actually starting to really talk in sentences & it amazes me every day what he says.
This past weekend we were able to get away to Flagstaff overnight. We were suppose to go for my birthday & it got postponed. My AMAZING sister Nancie put up with our boys for a night so we could go. I didn't realize how much we really needed a night away. It was the first time we ever left the boys. Sam has only been away from us one night.. the night Joe was born.
We took the scenic way through Payson & it was beautiful!! We basically just went out to eat, relaxed & relaxed some more .
Our hotel room had an awesome spa tub!
& there was lots of snow around to enjoy (loooking) at. I was still getting over sickness, so we didn't get out into it really. We came across this half done snowman & finished it off for whoever had left it.
there was alot of snow here & there, & places where there wasn't much. I couldn't help but think how much Sam would have loved it.
So I am filling in for a coworker that just had her first baby. I usually only work 2 days a week, but went to 4 until mid March. Sean started school full time yesterday & we've been trying to get everything in order because we are so busy now!! Sean has needed to get his eyes checked for quite some time now. Today we went & got his new glasses!! Here is my new handsome guy :)
We got a desk top because Seans classes are mostly online. We bought this desk from his sister & are slowly getting the boys into one room & the other room an office that Sean can work out of.
kind of a random post, but my life is kinda random right now too!!
2 comments:
Thanks for all the pictures. Sean looks great in those glasses. You sure are lucky to have Nancie around! : )
Love the new desk! I hope it helps with all the studying!
Post a Comment