The past month has been one sick month!!!! We passed around the stomach flu for a few weeks... & now we are passing around a cold/flu. It started with Sam last weekend. Friday, New Years Eve, Sam wouldn't let me put him down for about 5 hours straight. He just layed on the ground not moving or saying anything. I knew something was wrong!! Sam does NOT just lay around. We knew what our New Year would be rung in doing.. catering to the sickies!! Sam was nice enough to pass it around to all of us & we ended up missing church yesterday too. We've pretty much all been laying around in bed for the past 4 days. Finally, after 2 nights of Sam crying on & off ALL night long, I started to think it might be more than a cold. New Years Eve he had a pretty high temperature most of the day & it broke that night. His temperature was going down so I thought maybe he was getting better. After he cried for an hour after waking from a nap today, I decided to take him to the doctor. After basically holding him down so she could look in his ear, he definitely has an ear infection in the right ear. I don't like to throw around antibiotics when they aren't really needed... but MAN I miss sleep!!!!!!
Joey is getting congested too & I'm praying it will bypass him!!! Sean & I are getting around to feeling semi-like humans again. Gotta love sickie season!!!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
1 comment:
Poor little guy! I had an ear infection two years ago that nearly brought me down- they are PAINFUL! I hope everyone is well soon!
Post a Comment