Monday, January 10, 2011

ah-chee-wah-wah!!!

to say the past week & a half has been a hard one would be the understatement of the century. Starting the day before New Years, the sickness crept into the Johnson home. It grew, & grew.. it infected.. and is barely started to take its leave. One day someone is worse than another, the next, the opposite. Sam is coming out of an ear infection, Joe.. both eyes. Then Mommy caught Joe's eye infection. You get the picture. Today I was back to work, still not quite me yet, but what can ya do? I don't remember the last time I was this sick!!!
Here are a few random pics from our week & a half of bonding time
Sam LOVES his tricycle!! We found that one day he had drug it in from the backyard & was climbing on top of it yelling.. tada!!!


I tried to read alot to Sam & play games with him while we were sick. One night I asked him to read his book to Joey... it was pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen!





Time was spent doing alot of the following... playing cars (cars.. cars.. cars!!!), surfing the internet, drooling- not to mention sneezing & coughing & blowing our noses.. in no particular order.



Sam got a tire swing for Christmas & LOVES it almost as much as the tricycle. He asks constanstly "swing? swing?" Sean gave Joe a go at it. & he looked soo cute hanging on!

Joe LOVES being outside. If he is cranky at all, we just put him in the carseat & head out onto the porch. He loves to sit with the sun on his face. Same day the last picture was taken, Joe fell asleep in that tire swing after sitting in it for a few short minutes. I was in the house taking a nap or there would have been a photo shoot of that!!
Slowly we are getting better... I CANNOT wait to appreciate my health again! & believe you me.. I will appreciate it!!!!!



2 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

glad you all are starting to feel better! we've all been sick too.. no fun! i love that tire swing... oh and that baby in it is super cute too!!! he is getting so big.. and Sam looks like an awesome big brother!

kellibattraw said...

Man I'm sorry you guys have been sick! I hope you're all well soon!