Ok, so it wasn't really lost.. but I have alot more things organized in the house, so I could once again easily get to my camera!! I pulled it out & took a couple pictures & realized I never downloaded pics from Fathers Day.
I took a picture of Sean & Sammy on Father's Day & the look on Sam's face made me totally laugh!
I can't help but love this kid, just looking at him :)
Today I finished unpacking the kitchen & we got a new dishwasher installed this morning. After we finished the kitchen we had a mac n cheese lunch..

Sam did NOT get enough sleep last night & was whining all morning- I knew he needed a nap!! Of course, as soon as there was anything in his belly, he was out! You'd think he would take a decent nap, but a few visitors stopped by & he was up again 35 minutes later.. this kid is so nuts!!!
We are still in the unpacking process, but here are just a couple of pictures of our new house...

yeah.. those curtains came with it & will be removed!!! I guess it's hard to tell that far away, but they are pretty nasty.
We finally got a new armoire for the tv & we LOVE it! Wahoo!!

I am soo stoked about our new house! Every room that is put together makes me love it more. We are excited to put the rest of it together- I guess I should say, I'll be excited when its done!
4 comments:
Your house looks so great! I'm glad your move went smoothly. Now wait a few weeks and you'll be primary president! :)
I LOVE the house! I can't wait to see it person.
It is lookin good. Love the new armoir.
house looks cute--can't wait to visit Sammy in his own environment
Post a Comment