Today as I was driving home from work after picking up Sam from my friends house, I was thinking of all the things in my life that I'm thankful for & that make me so happy. Just wanted to share a few.
First, my friend Stefanie-
this picture was taken at girls camp this year when we gave everyone the challenge to make an outfit out of brown paper bags, crete paper & tape. Stefanie is one of the most creative people! I was lucky enough to be teamed with her & all I did was get the supplies she told me to. our outfit was complete with a pine tree bustle!
Stefanie & I had our babies 2 weeks apart& they were blessed on the same day. Amalie is the cutest baby in the world (next to Sam, of course). Stefanie watches Sam a few days out of the month for us & she treats Sam like he was her own, which is one of the reasons I love her so much! She is one of the most amazing members of the Church I've ever met & pretty much everything she does, I think is cool & wish I could make look as cool as she always does. I'm thankful to have her in my life.
The next thing I'm thankful for is the most amazing husband in the world- who makes the best dad there ever was (minus my own, of course). I took these pictures tonight. `
Sean worked a really long day today, but what did he do when he came home? He turned off all the lights & got his & Sam's matching flash lights & played in Sam's tent with him. He loves Sam more than anything (minus me , of course) & I love him even more because of it. I"m thankful for such an thoughtful husband who works hard to provide for our family & who tries every day to be a better person, & make me a better person too.
and my last thankful thought of the day-
I am thankful to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints & know that my Savior lives and loves me.

I know who I am, and my life gets better every second because of that knowledge.
1 comment:
what a great post, Julia. I am so glad you look for the positives in your life. I can truly say that you are one that I am extemely grateful for!
Post a Comment