I kinda slacked off this week in the blogging department... but we've been pretty busy around here!!!!
Sam's chicken pox turned out to be a pretty ridiculously mild case. He only had about 12 on his face & neck & just a few on his arms & legs. A few more showed up on Monday & then a few more on Tuesday, but since then it's been tapering off & they are slowly fading. He was never really fussy, so according to everyone- this wasn't really chicken pox & he will most likely get them again! Hurray! Oh well... we've still been trying to keep him away from people this week.
Here's me & Sam vegging on the bed. I'm pretty sure he's the cutest baby in the world!
and my wicked awesome find at a yard sale on Saturday-
Here are 2 new additions to the family.
Yesterday I had my 2 year review at work. Every year my bosses give us a self evalution & then they fill out the same evaluation & they give us constructive criticism & praise for good work too. They took me to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch, where I enjoyed a small salad while I watched pieces of cheesecake pass me by. ANYWAYS! I was actually suppose to have the review in January, but kept forgetting to remind them I was due- it went very well & I even got a raise :) So I celebrated by making myself a shake with nonfat yogurt & fruit & put it in my fun red robin crazy glass!

We've been trying to get Sam & Red more aquainted & let them play together the other night. Sam just loves Red!!!

I love this picture because the amount of roll son Sams' arm is ridiculously cute :)

It looks like he's trying to tell Red a secret

I'm sure that I'll get some laughs out of some moms for saying this- but I'm really ready for Sam to understand the word NO! He's really starting to bring out some stinker attitude lately. I mean, my dog understands the word no... now we just need to work on the baby!!!
We've been trying to get Sam & Red more aquainted & let them play together the other night. Sam just loves Red!!!
I love this picture because the amount of roll son Sams' arm is ridiculously cute :)
It looks like he's trying to tell Red a secret
I'm sure that I'll get some laughs out of some moms for saying this- but I'm really ready for Sam to understand the word NO! He's really starting to bring out some stinker attitude lately. I mean, my dog understands the word no... now we just need to work on the baby!!!
We've been letting him roam in his diaper at home more lately because its easier to clean him after baby food without clothes, & its getting freaking hot!!! However... he has decided that he wants to roam completely free & that his diaper is horribly restricting because he's always playing with this velcro diaper strap & the other night managed to take it off & use his bed as the diaper. Just the beginning of many wonderful stories of raising a baby :)
I know this baby can roll over in every way possible, but he REFUSES!! If he's playing with his toys & falls over or somehow ends up on his stomach or back, WATCH OUT!! I thought if I just let him cry it out one time he'd figure out how to sit himself back up, or roll over cause he needed to... but NO! He just makes himself compeltely hysterical til someone sits him back up. Stinker!!!
So I've done 3 loads of laundry, the dishes, watered the gardens, fed the baby & am on my way to some serious turbo jammin... busy busy :)
3 comments:
He is incredibly cute, and you look great in the pictures. : ) Good luck on the no thing... : )
Oh i have quite a few diaper stories just like that. it's worse when they're two! Looks like it's time to whip out the duct tape! Good luck:)
I love the no clothes baby especially during the summer. I remember reading your blog a few months ago when you said you thought kids should be in clothes. My thought was "Salem is never in clothes" and "I am just too lazy" and "Julia must be a great mom" I hate having to clean her all the time. Plus I think she likes the freedom. I am glad Sam is feeling better and he really is just so darn cute. Kaaryn
Post a Comment