11 days ago Sammy was playing with his cousins who just happened to break out in chicken pox the next day :( Well, we thought... 11 days, he seems to be just fine, right? Wrong!
I gave him a bath this morning & didn't really notice anything & then went to a meeting. Sean met me with Sam at church & when I got him out of his seat & started looking at him, noticed he had several red spots on his face & neck. Now I'm not 100% sure at this moment, but I'm pretty sure that he's got the chicken pox.. he definitely didn't have those red spots before & his temperature is a little elevated. I guess we'll have to see...
needless to say.. we left after Sacrament meeting!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
5 comments:
Poor Sammy!=-(
Oh no! I hope it's a false alarm, and that you weren't around Tiffany's baby! : (
that stinks! One of our little friends here just got chicken pox over the weekend. I'm crossing my fingers that we don't pick that up. If we do I'll be asking you for a lot of advise...
Poor baby! We had a scare like that with Derrick a few months ago, but luckily it was not chicken pox. But if that's what Sammy has at least he gets it our of the way early in life!
Poor baby! At least he's so little he won't remember it. And I hear it's worse if they get it when they are older. Hope he gets better soon!
Post a Comment