Sean & I went to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum a few years ago & really loved it, so ever since then we've been "members", or supporters :) As a result, we get in for free! & usually get a few guest passes. So yesterday we went with Tiffany & Caio for a little hike & picnic. It was lots of fun!! We took Red with us cause we haven't been giving him all the walks we should since Sam came along! He pretty much just dragged Sean along the trail.
I got some great use out of our Snugglie! I turned Sam away from me so he could see all the plants & people. He loved it!!!
Siblings...
There weren't any cool animals on display like the last time we went- but we did catch a glimpse of a cardinal in the picnic area.
7 comments:
That is one seriously cute baby! When (emphasis on the when) we move to AZ you have to take us along on some of your outdoor adventures. They always look so fun! :)
Looks like a fun day. I remember how much fun we had last year. Although I bet it wasnt quite as hot this time.
All of you look great. Sam is getting so big!
That Arboretum looks cool. I wish Drew and I could have seen more stuff like that when we lived there...
What are you feeding that kid, miracle grow? ; ) He's so dang cute!
I am still waiting for you to post the green chili chicken soup recipe!
I miss the warm Arizona sun!! I am sick of being stuck inside and freezing when we go out! I am glad you guys get to enjoy it!! Lucky!! Sam is too cute for words.. and I love the age he is at, it just keeps getting better!
I sure love that cute babies smiles!
Wendi
That is seriously the cutest picture ever! (The one where he is smiling so big!)
Post a Comment