So the past few days I've really decided I need to kick it into high gear with this whole getting this baby on a schedule thing. I want him to sleep more through the night. So why is it that he seems to know that I'm doing this, & all the while sticking is thumbs to his face, waving his fingers at me & sticking his tongue out (figuratively). Last night Sam woke up every 2 hours & then stayed awake for an hour, meaning I got hour increments of sleep last night. It's like the first week we were home from the hospital.. but he's not a week old!!! It's like he knows I decided to try & is like- forget you mom! I'm trying to keep him awake after he eats & then put him to sleep after that, but this morning I was thinking- -please tell me this kid isn't gonna start doing that this morning- but of course, he's laying next to me in his pack n play, staring at his mobile & VERY wide awake, meaning that my whole 4 hours of sleep last night has to last me until he will fall asleep again.
He's turning more & more into a little boy every day :) yesterday he laughed twice & one time it was out loud. Man he's cute, even when I'm insane tired!

4 comments:
keep up the good work Sis. I does get easier.
I hear ya sister! I'm wondering the exact same thing right now.
I feel your pain! I had maybe 3 hours of sleep last night and I feel like a zombie!
You'll make it, I promise. I remember feeling like I was never going to get a decent nights sleep again, and then all of the sudden they figure it out. Just keep at it!
Post a Comment