"I could never love anyone as much as I love my sisters :) " ? anyone, anyone?
This statement is mosly true... I mean come on! Have you seen my baby?! Yesterday Wendi text me & asked me to go to lunch with her. It was a soup day. Actually, the past 2 days have been soup days. So we sat & talked about our lives & spent a little while talking about how amazing our mom is to have raised us all to be as amazing as we are :) Not to toot our own horns... but look at this array of women!!!
I never knew how amazing our mom was until I interact with more people as an adult & realize how good we've had it. Someone to teach us organiztional skills... baking skills... how to have fun skills... nunchuck skills... ok, maybe not nunchucks- but you get the picture! What an amazing woman!! Case in point- after I had a soup day with Wendi.. I got another soup day with JoDee today. Not only was there soup- but Jo has taken it upon herself to fill her kitchen with the traditional mom Christmas cookies since mom can't be here. So I ate like 10 cookies too. & wasn't judged when I asked for one for the road, & left with two- at least I think I wasn't judged...
who other than our amazing mom could have created these 7 talented beauties? & I hope each of you ladies know how amazing I really think you are.. I don't think you have a clue how much I love each of you. the end :)
Knox is 6
6 years ago
4 comments:
We do have an amazing family. I love them all too. Ps I totally didnt judge you about the cookies. And I will be making magic bars and peanut butter logs today! Stop by...
Thanks Julia. I really really miss mom today. Im glad all my sisters will be together this weekend. Im ready to feel the love.
Sisters are the best! But you are right, without mom where would we all be?
My sisters are O.k.....janet=-)
Post a Comment