Who could sleep without him by their side?
Sean has to get up at 5am for his job, which requires moving around & getting ready at 5am also. It's quite the ordeal these days to get myself to sleep, & I've always been such a heavy sleeper... but now that there should be backup beeping noises as I turn over in bed, it's not so easy to stay asleep as it used to be. Once he's up... so am I! I just wish I could fall asleep as easily as he does at night, or take a nap or something during the day... but alas- I must sustain myself on smaller amounts of sleep these days. I'm guessing this is my body's way of training me for sleepless nights with a small baby soon to follow- which couldn't be soon enough. Michelle told me last night that I'm entering the phase of pregnancy in which I am so uncomforable that I am willing for any amount of pain to end the pregnancy, which apparently is neccessary for the labor & delivery process. I'm ready...
Knox is 6
6 years ago
8 comments:
Oh my gosh Julia!! I'm just catching up. I can't believe you've been on bed rest. Are you hanging in ok? Life really does suck around this time during pregnancy, but I guess it's worth it in the end. You and Sean sound like you have had a lot of changes going on. Just preparing you for the "big one"! Take care of yourself!!
Remember how I warned you that once you are a Mom your soundless sleep days are over. Welcome to the club!
you baby is sooo cute
Thought I would see if there were any updates! I can't wait to come see the little guy! Congrats again! And, by-the-way...you look gorgeous in that picture!
Congrats on your new boy! You will be glad you had that bedrest!
Yeah! It looks like you had that little guy! I hope everything went well.. I have been checking your blog almost daily.. And I was surprised to see a little baby today! He looks precious!! I hope you all are doing well! Congratulations!!!!
Jennifer
Holy Cow! I can't believe you had him already!! Tonight is the first time in over a week that I've even touched my computer, and you're already commenting on our blog :) I'm so glad that you are both doing so well and that he's healthy for coming so early. Aren't little babies so precious?? Crazy how your life just totally changes to revolve around taking care of them now. My poor little wiener dogs are still adjusting to the new guy in our house and not being #1... Look forward to seeing more pictures of your cutie!
Congrats mommy! I can't wait to get that little guy in my arms and get a good look! Enjoy your sweet boy, Love you!
Post a Comment