Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Around the Corner

I went to the doctor today & she told me to stay on bedrest... big surprise!!! Drink alot & lay around alot. Sounds like the life huh, well its freaking boring!!!!!!!!! She told me I'm carrying him very low & that I am 70% effaced already. In about a week & a half she said I will be considered full term & I could have him any time from there. Of course, hearing this is only jinxing me to be overdue. Unless my blood pressure spikes up, they dont intend to induce me... we'll see about that- it was actually the nurse practioner that I saw, I'll see my doctor on Tuesday. Sean went with me & it was kind of nice, he usually dosn't go- he asked alot of questions & I thought that was cute... anyways- thats it for now!!! Just around the corner....

1 comment:

Momma Dianna said...

Sorry that you're stuck on the couch! I wasn't put on bedrest, but I pretty much was confined to the couch with stomach problems my whole pregnancy. Hopefully your little man doesn't come too early, but I'm sure you just can't wait to be done! Hang in there, you're almost there!