Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daddy time

Sean sure loves his little guy. He told me yesterday that it was love at first site. It's so amazing how unconditionally you can love someone, so immedietly. Sean just loves to hold Sammy. They are definitely buddies!! He especially likes to hold him on his chest & then wrap blankets all around the two of them. They both took a snooze the other evening & I couldn't resist taking this picture cause it was sooo cute :)

Here is Sean performing his daddy diaper duty.
we took this picture because these pajamas were given to us by Sean's mom- they were his little pjs when he was a baby!!
Sean was laying down with Sammy last night & was curious as to why he looked so pensive.
I took these two next pics today cause I thought my boy was so precious I couldn't even stand it!He LOVES to keep his hands in front of his face. He had a drs appointment yesterday to get his circumcision & when I was putting him in his car seat I had to pry his hands away from his face.. that kids got some muscles for how little he is!
Now tell me how its possible for such a little boy to have a double chin? Man he's stinking cute!!!!

5 comments:

Momma Dianna said...

What's funny is all babies seem to have double chins no matter how tiny they are! It's just a baby feature! And he is so stinkin' cute! Definitely can tell he's your baby-definitely some Julia in there!

Cath said...

Julia, he sure is cute. Looking at those precious newborn pics almost makes me wish we could have another. Almost.

Jo Dee said...

He is sooo cute. Now that we have seen Sam next to that bear, show us the bear in your own hand so we can see just how tiny he is!

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness! He is so rediculously cute! He's so tiny but so healthy looking!!! I can't believe he was so early. I was so happy to hear you were both home and doing well! Please let me know if you need anything, and Josh and I would love to come see you guys when you're ready for visitors. Congratulations!!!!

kellibattraw said...

Jukes he's not only cute but a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see him in person! Adam used to have his hands by his face all the time too. He especially liked to have his little fist under his chin like Sammy in the one picture. We called it his thinking pose. : )