Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bored

Me & Red were equally bored today. He just sat on his pillow & layed there while I just sat on the couch & layed there. We were both waiting for Sean to get home from work so we wouldn't be so bored. Red even went & layed on the front door mat about a half an hour before he came home. It's nice to have someone to talk to. well Sean got this cd in the mail today, apparently he thought it would sound good on his stereo so he bought it off ebay for $1. When he put the song winds of change on & the whistling started, Red came trotting right up to the speakers & stared at them cocking his head & lifting his ears. I don't know if he thought he was being called over or he just was thinking the whistling was nice...

4 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Hi Sean & Julia!
Hang in there and take it easy, that baby will be here before you know it!! Julia do you like to read? I am not a big reader but everyone tells me I should read Twilight, and eventually I think I will someday! I hope you at least have cable TV! I love your blog it's too cute! Pregnant life is great, but the last few weeks are usually miserable for everyone! Good luck.. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little baby!
Jennifer Taylor

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanx for the comments.. do you have a blog? I am a blog aholic!! If you couldn't tell!! Hope you & your little family are doing well & that is awesome that you are in school, what are you wanting a degree in?
Julia

kellibattraw said...

I love your background and header! Buck up little camper and find joy in the little things!

Heather K said...

Hang in there....gosh time flies when you're not the one prego. Good luck I hope it all goes smoothly. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one!