Tuesday, June 24, 2008

She'll be comin round the mountain

Can I have it? Please?! Sean promised to sell the quad & the pop up trailer for this beauty....

The prowler!

Take a tour of the inside of Sean's favorite thing since marrying me....The sitting area....

the kitchen- equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, sink, & fridge.

Where we rest our pretty little heads...

the can- even has a shower!

our first picture together in the beast

The "Sean"position

Well, what do yu think? It has a queen bed, & the table turns into a bed & then ther is a bunk bed that pulls down. We even got a little tv/vcr combo with the deal! Sean is convinced that with this new toy, I will be more willing to camp with a child. Bringing a toilet & heat/ac into the picture dosn't hurt his case! Direct quote " how long after you have a baby do you have to wait to go camping?" answer ..." til I say so!!!"
Seriously though- we are excited to try out our "new" used fifth wheel next weekend. We are going to go to the white mountains & enjoy nature! Pretty much for the past 2 weeks Sean spends his free time tinkering around with the Prowler, making sure everything is in tip tip shape for the trip!! Yeah!!!

8 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

How luxurious! Even I'd go camping in that thing!

Jo Dee said...

Hey Julia I joked with Andy that our new trailer was his "lady" when he first got it. Its a little strange being jelous of a vehicle...

Natalie and David said...

You bought a travel trailer? Wow, I didn't know people our age even thought about buying things like that! Do you feel old? I'm jealous!

kellibattraw said...

I think it's awesome... hey maybe you guys could take a trip cross country and come visit us. : )

Brenay Family said...

I'm sure one is in our future! Jon said if we had an RV gate he'd go buy one right now! I'm really not looking forward to camping with the kids, but this would make it a little easier! Have fun!

Dana Christensen said...

That's my kind of camping!!

Jessica Motes said...

wow that is about the size of our cabins in Utah man was that fun or what

Hills' Angels said...

Dude are you kiddin me?! That looks so fun! Bet you can't wait for lil' johnson to be bouncin off those walls! Hope you're good!!