This year was Sean's first "Fathers Day" Now, our baby hasn't neccessarily been born yet, but I figured Sean deserved some lovin anyway! I gave him a little package with assorted gifts. He got some new bbq sauce (which, if you know Sean is a real treat!) a new cd, some stuff for the camper, a new white shirt... and......
Thats right... an I love Daddy bib for the baby!
We had Sean's dad over for dinner & Benny & Justin came along... here are all those handsome Johnson men!
Then we met up at the Stevens house for desert. I made a freaking awesome Cherry pie that heated our kitchen to a scalding temperature.. but it was sooo worth it! here is me & my favorite Lindblom man!!!!
& here is the Lindblom sibs all with our favorite dad! He really is the most amazing man!!!!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment