Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lap of Luxury

Today Sean's boss took him to get a manicure & pedicure. He had never had one before & his boss told him that it isn't too girly, so he agreed. Yesterday he told me he was getting one, but I didn't know he was really going to do it. I tried to get ahold of him in the middle of the day & he answered & told me he couldn't talk cause he was getting a manicure. Here are the results....
I just had to laugh. I came home & made him show me his hands & he just got this smirk on his face & tried to hide his hands. This man generally has stained hands & dirty nails cause he is ALWAYS working on some kind of project outside... a car, a quad, some motor of some sort... whatever! So to see his nails all shiny just made me laugh.
He kept saying things like... she gave me an arm massage too with lotion, is that normal? He is so cute!

3 comments:

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Sean! There is nothing more girly than to get one's nails done. What next? Bikini wax? Permanent makeup? Spring fresh douche? I deride your manliness and hereby revoke your membership in the male sex. I need your membership card and your license to rage returned ASAP. PS. we need to hang out soon.

kellibattraw said...

where can I get a boss like that? : )

Jessica Motes said...

hahaaha thats funny , brother Johnson got a pedicre and a manicure