
Ok, here is just one example of how emotional I really am. Its a really sad story though, so I dont' think I should be judged! Last night Sean & I were coming home & were on Alma School driving when this puppy was out it the street. Alma School is at least 5 lanes, its not small. This puppy was big, he was gonna be a big dog & had a leash on.. but nobody there trying to get him out of the street. Sean, being the tenderhearted man he is, jumped into action. He flipped a u-ey & parked it the center lane & jumped out trying to stop traffic & get the dog out of the road..but it just wouldn't listen. He got back in the car & we turned back around & all the traffic going north bound was stopping, but nobody would get out & help it. Well.. south bound traffic wasn't so nice. I saw the poor little guy get nipped by the first car & couldn't watch after that... I totally just started sobbing!! Sean let me know that he indeed got hit & hit over & over again. I cried the whole way down the street. Have you ever had a front row seat watching a dog be repeatedly hit by cars? It is not very nice!!!! What a horrible thing :( It was awful! & I went home & gave Alex a stern lecture on not getting out of the backyard & mistakingly making her way down the street. Sean assured me she would never do that. The end
Knox is 6
6 years ago
2 comments:
Dog mortalities are too sad for me. Don't you have any stories when someone was hit in a humorous area?
That is one of my worst nightmares! I'm so sorry you had to see that, especially with your own cute doggies ot home! :(
Post a Comment