Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!!!!!

Happy New Years everyone!! It's my first blog in 2008! I can't believe how fast this last year went! I'm glad that I have such a great husband to get through it all with.
We spent New Years Eve rockin the night away at a totally awesome 80's party. Sean went with the Miami Vice ensemble & I just decked out in 80's from head to toe. My favorite part of my outfit was the Madonna lace fingerless gloves- hot pink :)

There was even a nice "high school dance" backdrop for us to take pics next to.



I seriously had a blast!!!! We played name that tune & quote from 80's movies. I had THE best time dancing though. I'm surprised I actually got Sean to even slow dance with me. He just sat & watched me go crazy on the dance floor. It was such a blast!!!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Hey Julia- Love your outfit! The pink gloves are the finishing touch. Sean must be a great sport:) Kaaryn