Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to Sean!

Well, it was Sean's birthday on Friday. Both of us had to work that day until about 4pm, so it was kind of ordinary.... but!! our night was really fantastic! Sean listens to Sean Hannity on the radio & he always talks about Ruths Chris steak house, so for about 6 months Sean has been wanting to go. I always tell him its too expensive & we cant go, but for the past few months I've been planning on taking him for his birthday. About a month & a half ago I made reservations & it was all set!!

So I bought Sean a new shirt & made him go get his haircut, & I got my hair trimmed & styled by the wonderful Crystal!! I wouldn't tell him where we were going, but he insisted it was somewhere fancy because I made him dress up. I lied & told him we were going to do something else before going to dinner, because he told me the restaurant had to be in Scottsdale cause we got on the 101 north.

Lets just say that surprises aren't Sean's favorite thing in the world! He wasn't very happy that I wouldn't tell him where we were going, but entertained himself by guessing.

This is us outside or Ruths Chris. It was such an awesome night!! Sean was totally shocked & surprised. When we got there, we only waited a few minutes & they sat us. They had decorated the table with birthday confetti because when I made the reservation they asked if it was a special occasion & I told them it was my husbands birthday. The service was spectacular & the food was incredible! Sean got the Kobe t-bone because he remembered them saying it was good on the tv show Malcolm in the Middle. Nice reason, huh? He made a good choice! My ribeye was good, but his t bone literally melted in your mouth!! The manager came out just to wish him a happy birthday & they gave us a dessert menu & let us pick any birthday dessert for free! The cheesecake wasn't just a piece, it was a mini whole cheesecake with fresh fruit!! I couldn't have planned it all better!!!
This was the way home.. he looks alot happier now, huh? We bypassed the other plans for the night cause Sean said he was too full. That made me laugh.
Here we are.. very happy & full- at JoDee's to borrow a movie for the night. & all that follows from here is our small photo shoot in the car on the ways home. I guess we got a little camera happy.
That was my Next Top Model shot
& this one is me& Sean trying to prove to each other that we can raise only one eyebrow at a time.

There is Sean being ridiculously adorable... & then me being ridiculously silly.

This is Sean opening a card from his mom... & then us posing for the timer on the camera.


Isn't he cute ????????

1 comment:

Brenay Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun night! And you could totally be America's Next Top Model!! :)