Friday, November 30, 2007

Spa day!

Today was my work Christmas party. The Dr.'s took us to the Lamar Day Spa in Scottsdale. It was so great!!!! I definitely want to make a sisters day or girlfriends day of it!!! They give you robes & slippers & you have access to the sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, pool & lounge area ( picture above) Today I got a theraputic massage & a 25 min facial. The massage was THE BEST!!! The dr.s also rented a special room where we kept our secret santa presents & then got served lunch!! It was a great relaxing day :) It wasn't the most elegant spa in the world, but I thought it was pretty nice. Definitely would be a freaking awesome fun day for the girls :)


2 comments:

Ryan Nelson Family said...

Heck I'm all for it! That's what I'm going to miss about being in an office - CHRISTMAS BONUS!

kellibattraw said...

sounds like a blast to me... I think I got involved in the wrong career!
: )