I'm taking my sister JoDee's advice & just starting to blog again.. not necessarily catch up... just start to blog.
I'm trying to type while my boys climb all over me & Sean teases them relentlessly. Sounds about right.
My boys are growing up so fast!! Joey is saying more & more things that just astonish me. Yesterday he told me "cuckoo clock mama!". He likes to repeat Sam a lot, & since Sam NEVER stops talking.. it's not hard to pick things up quickly!
Things at our house are, of course, insane busy. We went on a trip to California & Oregon a week & half ago, & I still haven't recovered. I just barely finished going through my pictures, & I can't quite get the house to feel clean. I'm working 5 days this week & I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through!!! I think of Sam starting preschool next month & Sean starting his new classes & my mind gets so overwhelmed. The months fly by & I feel like with work, I can't seem to keep up with the days! Sean starts his tutoring for the LSAT next week. & it very well could be that in 6 months he will be applying/interviewing at a few schools. Where is my life going? I'm going to make a stronger commitment to blog a little each day. So many things the boys say & do are going undocumented, & I feel badly about it!
The other day Joe teased Sam for the first time. Sean thought it was hilarious. Joey held a toy up so Sam couldn't reach it & then just giggled & giggled that he couldn't get it. Joey LOVES watching Team Umizoomi right now. He asks for Bot over & over again. Joey's vocabulary ...(real meaning cereal, apes -grapes, milk, Bot, Bruce- the dog, mama- for both me & Sean, clock, B- for blanket, daha-soda, bac bac- chicken, his numbers, some letters, set.. go! ). just to name a few. He has the cutest little voice in the world, so to hear him say anything just melts my heart.
Sam's vocabulary increases all the time also. I guess I've been saying the word sweetie lately- Sam asked me, mom, what is sweetie? :)
The boys play together all day & love to be outside, as usual.
ok, more to come, every day.. hopefully :)
Knox is 6
6 years ago
1 comment:
Yay for a new post! Now I just need to follow suit... : )
Post a Comment