Friday, March 9, 2012

Goodbye

This will be brief, because I am tired, but had to write a few thoughts.
Today we celebrated Sean's grandmas life by paying her tribute as her life has just ended. So many emotions and thoughts ran through my head today. I saw Grandma laying there, her spirit gone to be with the Father again, and thought of my own life & what I am doing with it. It was a sad day, remembering what was. But a glorious day also, thinking of how I can make my life the best I can, to make sure I am with the ones I love forever. I felt small today when thinking of the eternities, but big too when thinking of God's love for me. I am truly grateful for a knowledge of my Savior Jesus Christ, & a sure knowledge that I can be with him, & my loved ones through the atonement & repentance.

2 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Death is hard, but the sadness is relieved a little with our knowledge that we will see our loved ones again. So sorry for your loss.

Janet said...

It is always a time of reflection
She is in a better place, but no doubt will be sorely missed.