Unfortunately, I left for work at 7:30 & got home a little after 6. Before I left this morning, I put Sam's old CARS birthday banner up, so lightning McQueen gave Sean a birthday nod for me this morning :)
When I got home, we all got dressed & went to... Famous Daves, of course... to celebrate the bit 3-0 for Sean. Sean.. how do I love thee??
* I LOVE that you are the most handy guy I know. It dosnt' seem to matter what it is.. you know how to do it.. & well too.
* I LOVE how much you love our boys
* I LOVE how you throw yourself into projects & always give it your all
* I LOVE how safe you make me feel
* I LOVE ... well... you :)
Happy 30th!!!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
1 comment:
Happy (late) birthday Seanto!
Post a Comment