I never posted this, but a few weeks ago Sean got the boys a slip & slide. They had a good time- & by they, I mean Sean & Sam. Joe was pretty pathetic, crying in the little pool of water. action shot
Sam's shorts got lower & lower until they came off.. & here is the progression of the diaper
as you can see in that last picture, childhood memories don't include how red your body got from running & sliding on the ground. It's a good thing :)
I wanted to post this little video of Joey taking a few steps. He has really changed this past week. When you ask him a question, he will actually shake his head no to you now. He is finally responding more to my- no, no , no!'s I know he & Sam are gonna have the time of their lives when we go camping next week!!!
Knox is 6
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment