Saturday, September 18, 2010

Curly Joe

Today I gave Joey a bath. Not that this is some earth shattering news or anything! But after I dried his hair with the towel, a nice little fro appeared & it just made me laugh!!
these pictures don't really do it justice!!

His hair is always all over the place & makes me laugh.
Today has been a great day with Joe! Maybe his new medication is really helping his poor little tummy, or maybe I'm just getting used to a fussy baby. The binkie has sure helped out. He didn't really take it before, but he's been taking it pretty good today. I didn't know it was possible to love another child as much as I love my little Sammy.. but I can't describe how much these boys mean to me. I'm loving this Joey so much!!! What an amazing opportunity our Father in Heaven has given us to be parents... to learn & grow & experience so much. I thought my life was good at so many stages in my life.. but I never knew it could be as amazing as it is with all my boys! I guess I'll have to eat these words if we have any more kids :)

2 comments:

Carree Sue said...

I love his curls and the fro looks fabulous :)

Janet said...

I doubt you will eat too many words!! When we had Tammie (#5) we worried, will we love her as much as the others, and she has always been so lovable, how could we have said that?? There is always room in our hearts for just one more and though there are times you will want to sell them to the first bidder, you won't and somehow you will still love them. Joey is a special addition to the family and I am glad things are going better!! The first six weeks are the hardest.