Awhile ago a man that has lived down the street from my parents passed away & just recently his wife moved from the house they had lived in for quite some time. She had a hobby of taking care of plants, much like my husband & her children were downsizing the possesions in the house, as well as outside. So Sean lovingly took - a ridiculous amount- of plants off of their hands.
Daddy's favorite helper...
anything Daddy does, I can do better :)
Sean cannot wait til we are in our own house to make a patio paradise out of his new loves. I told him to name the new plants, as a joke- & he replied that he needed to get to know them first. He makes me laugh. I told him - I was thinking of Hannah, Hagar, or Hepsebah :) Those of you who are avid 7 brides for 7 brothers fans might recognize those names :) He just laughed. Good times. Sean & Sam were out til after dark last night potting & fertilizing & watering their new friends. I guess I should just be grateful that Sean's hobby isn't playing xbox, but making our lives prettier :)
3 comments:
He really does have a talent!
hahah be grateful....be VERY grateful!! :-) We sure do miss you guys! You definitely have to come as soon as you can, even if thats in the fall! That's actually a big bonus because then we get to see the new baby! :-)
Wow, does that make our front yard look great. Can he be our yard keeper?? We really need some green stuff to make it look that good!! way to go Sean!!
Post a Comment