Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, another year has come & gone... & now I am 28!!!!! My birthday was actually kind of so so... I worked all day... yippeee!! The Dr.s bought us all lunch though- my choice :) so I'm sure you can guess what we ate!!! We actually had Buca da bepo? spelling? We had ceaser salad, alfredo w/ chicken, red peppers & broccoli... &.... PIZZA! ah yes! An italian food dream :) This pic is the only pic I have of me on my birthday!

Don't I look depressed to be turning 28? Sean has been sick & was pretty bad yesterday, so he was at home in bed :( When I got home from work there was a scavenger hunt starting at the door. It led me through the house & each clue led to a mug. I commented once at Bed Bath & Beyond that I like these mugs, so he went back & bought 6 for me ;) The last mug was next to a gallon of outdoor paint. Our front entrance is looking seriously ghetto lately & I've been really bugging Sean about it... so he took the first step & bought the paint! Yippee!


These mugs are so hot!! & the pics don't even do them justice. They are actually quite a bit darker, the flash makes them look light. I didn't even notice two colors on the handles til this picture. They are super fat & I can imagine myself drinking soup from one :)

Last but not least... we went to dinner at Cheesecake factory :) Sean bought us tickets to go see the Phoenix Symphony chamber orchestra perform the Messiah at the new Mesa Arts Center. I always beg him to take me to something at the new arts center... & he actually listened to my nagging!!
I wish that there was a law that said you can't work on your birthday!! I had a seriously crazy busy day at work! Oh well... I guess it makes me even more of a grown up that I spent most of my birthday at work :(
I'm glad a I have Sean to make me happy!

2 comments:

Dana Christensen said...

Happy 28th Old Lady! :) I totally tried to call you on your birthday. I went to my cell phone contacts, selected you, and "you" answered and I started talking to you and this lady was like, "you have the wrong number!" Did you change your number? Email it to me and I'll call you! Love you and I'm glad you had a fun birthday! You will always be my #1 Ditka! :)

kellibattraw said...

What a great hubby... and 28 is NOT old. : )