I'm sitting here at work at freaking 7:35 in the morning, waiting for someone to actually show up who will let me clean their teeth. I just wanted everyone to know that the girl who dosn't win things... won something! I went to ladies night at Deseret Book last Saturday night with mom & Nancie & they had a drawing. Well, Tuesday they called to tell me I won something! Yippee for me! So I went down there to get what I won.. which I was hoping was something very cool, maybe a cd, or maybe they would let me pick it! But it really wasn't that incredibly cool. I got a book about organizing your life. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something..? I started reading it when I was jogging the other night cause my ipod was dead. It actually is motivating me to keep my house more organized. The past 2 nights I haven't gone to bed til the house was clean. yeah for me :)
Knox is 6
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment